Thursday, August 23, 2012

Work & Play: Summer 2012

With my new job, most of my summer is spent traveling to different places to work with teachers. I do try and find some time for fun along the way. From CA to KY.. I had a blast visiting cities across the country.

First stop.. San Diego, California for the ISTE Technology Conference.
My session was completely full! I was so pleased.
I met Moby from Brain Pop!


San Diego
 
 
Next was the SDE National Conferences in Las Vegas!
 

I loved the pool and these great chairs in the water.
My book display at the conference.
I always have a burger at In N Out when in Vegas.



My yearly trip to the M & M Store.

Then some fun in the Windy City, Chicago. This year Ashlyn was able to join me and she brought our good friend, Emilee!
 
View from our hotel window.
We ate dinner at the Melting Pot!

The girls had Brunch at the American Girl Store.


View from the Ferris Wheel.
Ferris Wheel Ride
Fun at Navy Pier


The girls met up with Josiah, who was also visiting Chicago.


Sprinkles Cupcakes! Enough Said!
Our delicious dinner at Melting Pot!

 
 
 
Mom and Daughter on the Ferris Wheel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment