Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Silver Dollar City

Our location for the parade.. in front of the candy shop.

This is just part of the group. Adam and Cory were also part of the team!



Even though we live just 30 short minutes from Branson, we rarely make the journey to Silver Dollar City. I think it is because I am truly a Disney fan and no other theme park measures up to the magic for me. However, last week we were given free passes to visit SDC, (Big thanks to Mary and Rhonda!) so we had Ashlyn invite a few friends to join us. The weather was perfect and I think we timed it just right because the crowds got out of control just as we were leaving after the first parade. The day was lovely. Tim and I did a lot of walking and talking which was nice. We planned our summer trips and saw a few familiar faces in the crowds along the way. It definitely wasn't Orlando and the Mouse, but it was just right for Branson in December!

0 comments:

Post a Comment