Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May was Memorable

I have thoroughly enjoyed my Spring and Early Summer. I've had precious time at home to work, clean, entertain, and enjoy my family. We had much success at the Nixa Garage Sale this year. It feels good to declutter and get rid of things we don't need. My family made Mother's Day extra special this year. We celebrated Tim's birthday and tried to party for Austin's birthday but he was too busy packing and moving on to Texas for the summer. Oh, well... I did make a cake. There was a quick girls' trip to KC for some summer shopping and an old school water party with the most fun people in the world. Finally, we sealed the month with a family reunion at the Elliott's. Thank you Lord for family and friends! They are the keys to my happiness and bring me constant joy!

Happy Mother's Day to Me

This made the day perfect... just being with my babies.

My gift: They said, "A bucket of your favorite things because you are our Favorite Thing."

My amazing Mom

Miss Me jeans for Miss MeMe

Tim turned 45!

Austin turned 22!

Slip 'N Slide Palooza

Fantabulous Gals!

The whole gang, even Tim.

Emack Family Reunion

The missing spot was for Austin! We missed him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment