Monday, November 7, 2011

Another Excuse to Cook

Months ago I saw an advertisement on Shutterfly to host a holiday Shutterfly party. Sounded like a great time. I have become very addicted to making photo books this fall. I filled in the blanks and wouldn't you know I was chosen to house an informal celebration of the picture site. In my mind it was also another opportunity to play in the kitchen. I got to thinking that I had not had those Bisquick Sausage Balls in ages and that just sounded good. I also have become some what fascinated by dipping things in chocolate, shall we remember the cake pops. So, dipping Oreos it was. Didn't have too many attend my little shindig because life is just too busy, but I had a blast putting things together. By the way, if you haven't made a Shutterfly book or holiday cards...now is the time!





0 comments:

Post a Comment