Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wahoo! Easton!


If you ever visit Columbus, Ohio.. you must head right over to Easton to shop and have dinner. Easton has this lovely area of outdoor shops and restaurants. My favorite time to visit is winter and Christmas is beautiful. I was lucky enough to drop by there this last week for an evening the night before I spoke at the Ohio Literacy conference. Put me right in the Christmas spirit! I always get pulled into Williams Sonoma because it looks so festive. Sure enough I was not disappointed. I could have spent hours in there and tons of money. I tried to control myself and opted for a container of their famous Peppermint Bark that Ashlyn and I love. I also walked away with a hot chocolate maker and their own hot cocoa mix. I didn't really have room for everything, but it was worth the extra effort to get home with my festive treasures that are sure to make our season a little more bright.

0 comments:

Post a Comment