Sunday, November 20, 2011

West Side Story


What an incredible week of performances at the Nixa High School! I loved every minute of Something's Coming, I Feel Pretty, and Somewhere! Can you hear me singing? LOL

Congratulations to the talented cast, crew, and directors of this year's production of West Side Story. It is so much fun to watch not only my Broadway Baby, Ashlyn, but also her friends and my former students shine on stage. Nixa is very blessed to have such incredible theater teachers in Mrs. Fleetwood and Mr. Townsend. Every year our community continues to be wowed and astonished at the high quality productions.

Even after being in New York this summer, Tim (my husband) still thinks the NHS shows are just as good. That makes Ashlyn and myself giggle just a bit, but he is right. We do have amazing performers right here in Nixa. So, if you can't make it to Broadway... visit Nixa instead. The next shows are the Drowsy Chaperone in January and The Man Who Came to Dinner in March. Bravo NHS! Bravo!

Tim, Ashlyn (Velma), & me
Some Sharks and Velma

Austin (trying to make it to Feb., a year, without shaving., yes really) & Ashlyn
My gorgeous Mom & Ashlyn
Three of Kelly's Kids, just need Brionna
Tim's parents & Ashlyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment