Thursday, November 10, 2011

Livin' It Up in Louisville!

This week I have been visiting Louisville, KY participating in a conference.  Tonight some of my colleagues from SDE and myself headed out to a local restaurant featured on the Food Network, Lynn's Paradise Cafe. The decor is very kitschy with crazy lamps and wild colors. Such a fun atmosphere. Not only was the decor memorable, the food was also.  I had fried chicken, cheese grits, and down home lima beans! Lynn's is known for their Hot Brown (a KY concoction of turkey, cheese, bacon, tomatoes, etc.) and boy did it look and taste amazing! I stole a bite from my pal, Terra. Even though we were stuffed we had to have dessert so we shared my fave banana pudding. We also indulged in some marvelous chocolate lava cake and a KY tradition, Derby Pie! Absolutely yummy! I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Lynn's Paradise Cafe and more importantly I enjoyed the company!



Marc, Me, and Ricky

Terra, Sally, & Betty

0 comments:

Post a Comment